Flower Auction - Private Tour w/ pick-up Amsterdam, Haarlem, Utrecht Coronaproof
Early in the morning, at 7:00 am, the flower auction starts, so your private and friendly guide will pick you up around 6:30 am. The exact pick-up time depends on your location.
But it's worth to be there early to experience the hustle & bustle of the floor of the flower auction hall! And although nowadays a lot of trading is done online, you still see traders bidding against the auction clock. Be amazed by the enormous amount of beautiful flowers from nearly 50 countries that are traded every day. Enjoy a private guided tour in English from a special gallery and learn about the flower industry.
After the tour you have some personal time to take more pictures or to make a stop in the souvenir shop. Then it's time for the drive back to your drop-off address, where you arrive around 9:45 am.
As this is a private experience, the tour is tailored to your wishes. See what's outside the city and go off-the-beaten path. Perfect as shore-excursion or if you have a lay-over at the Airport!
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Comfortable air-conditioned transportation by minivan
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off Amsterdam / Haarlem / Utrecht / Almere / Zaandam or anywhere in between
- Private guide
- Admission Royal FloraHolland
- Private guided tour of the flower auction in English
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Coffee / tea
- All taxes, commissions and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Royal Flora Holland
What's excluded :
- Guide gratuity
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Flora Holland, Legmeerdijk 313, 1431 GB Aalsmeer The Netherlands
Experience the hustle and bustle of the floor from a special gallery and let your guide share inside information about the flower industry with you. The auction starts very early in the morning, but it’s worth it!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Amsterdam, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
Enjoy the comfort of pick-up & drop-off anywhere in (Greater) Amsterdam, incl. Schiphol Airport
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Utrecht, Utrecht
Enjoy the comfort of pick-up & drop-off anywhere in (Greater) Utrecht
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Schiphol, Schiphol, Haarlemmermeer, North Holland Province
Enjoy the comfort of pick-up & drop-off Schiphol Airport. Great if you have a long layover!
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any address in the region. The pick-up time is around 6:30 am (calculated from Amsterdam), but depends on your location and is adjusted accordingly. The exact pick-up time is communicated once the pick-up address is known.Airports
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol The Netherlands
- River Cruise Port Amsterdam or Ocean Cruise Terminal Amsterdam
- Passenger terminal amsterdam, Piet Heinkade, 1019 BR Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Passenger Terminal Amsterdam at Elbaweg, Unnamed Road, 1044 Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Passenger Ship Avanti, Oosterdok 3, 1011 VX Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Utrecht City, Voorstraat 89, 3512 AL Utrecht, Netherlands
- Provincialeweg 302, 1506 MJ Zaandam, Netherlands
- Haarlem Centrum, Centrum, 2011 HN Haarlem, Netherlands
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Complimentary use of infant seats
- Accessible for foldable wheelchairs and strollers
- This is a private tour/activity. Max group size is 6 travelers, provided they form one household. In case of two households, the max group size is four travelers.
- We pick up from any address in Amsterdam, Utrecht, Haarlem, Leiden and in between.
- We pick up from any river cruise ship and ocean terminal in Amsterdam
- Pick-up time is around 6:30 am, but depends on your location. Exact pick-up time is communicated once the address is known.
- ***Winner Netherlands Prestige Awards: 'Tour Operator of the Year'***
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Unfortunately we don't have the technology for contactless gratuity but you can leave something for your guide on your seat!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.