Fly High Watersports Combo Flyboarding Parasailing Montego Bay
Fly High Combo Water Sports activity Montego bay Jamaica that combines the waterssport flying activities of Parasailing and the new Flight based Flyboarding on your Vacation Trip to Jamaica . Parasail with Flyboarding offer the thrill of Flight with its adrenaline pumping feel . It does not get any better than these two together to complete you Bucket list items to do in Montego Bay, Jamaica.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Use of helmet
- All activities
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Flyboarding Tour (time chosen)
- Beach backdrop
Get you Pickup from your Montego Bay resort location a to the beach for your Fly High Watersports Combo Tour activity Parasailing and Flyboarding in Montego bay.
Parasailing : This activity is a thrilling one for the entire family and enjoyed by kids as young as ten years old so its an almost no-effort kind of watersports, a boat picks you up and takes you out to sea offshore the Montego Bay beach , the guide gives you a Briefing and then you are fitted with you harness and jacket and attached to the parasailing Chute and slowly release to over 600ft in the sky overlooking the beach and Caribbean sea. You have pulled a high speed while you fly high as birds do be sure to have your selfie stick so you can capture the moment.
Flyboarding: This Watersports activity is a new one that provides a thrill like no other, fly high "Iron Man" Like in the Caribbean waters. get Fitted with gear and taken into the waters where you will get a small demo and then you are a go with all safety gears on Fly High in your Flyboarding Apparatus.
This water-based activity is even done by a 10-year-old last year so there is no reason you can't try this exciting new watersport in Montego bay Jamaica.
Departure Point :Lucky Bastard Fishing Charters, Montego Bay, Pier One on the Waterfront, Howard Cooke Hwy, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- passengers weighing over 300lbs. will be not be able to participate
- be aware that the weather may be adverse at your resort that does not mean it is the same at the launch site for activies contact your supplier if you are concern
- Swimwear required
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.