Flying in the Highest City in Portugal
We want to offer travelers an activity different from what they expect to find in a city in the interior. Aerial yoga, a practice that was born in the USA in the 90's. Each school works yoga differently, but always with the aim of creating the opportunity to develop creativity, decompress, allowing a sense of pleasure and well-being.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air Tissue Use
- Mattress Usage
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
Reception n 'O Studio, brief introduction of the modality and heating.
Contact with the fabric and ... let's fly! After class, a session of relaxation and meditation, to bring us back to earth.
Departure Point :O Estúdio, Largo Monsenhor Alves Brás nº10, 6300-733 Guarda, Portugal
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Glaucoma / ocular pressure / retinal displacement problems
- Severe limitations in the range of movement of wrists and shoulders
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.