Food & Wine Volcanic Day Experience on Etna
This is a popular tour because it offers a great COMBO: wine experience & visit to Mt. Etna.
Travelosophy means excellence. Our tours and activities offer the best in terms of the overall quality of the experiences. We do not offer packages for tourists. We offer authentic experiences. We work with top brands only. The wineries know us and do their best to offer a complete and immersive experience to our guests. Our tours are private.
Our transportation is always included and pick-up/drop-off services are fully customizable and offer complimentary water and treats onboard. We deliver full documentation of the booked activity on PDF the day before the departure, with all the details of our trip, included recommendations on weather and clothing.
Our activities offer full explanations and are supported by official guides, official sommeliers, and official chefs. They are never in a hurry. Our pace is relaxed and adjusted to our guests' mood.
Travelosophy just means excellence.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- The Food & Wine Volcanic Day Experience offers our guests the chance to live the authentic experience of Sicilian wine on the highest volcano in Europe, Mt. Etna, PLUS a stop at one top station of the volcano.
The tour offers:
1) A Food & Wine Experience of absolute excellence (we work with top brands and wine producers only), according to the OPTION you have chosen (BASIC or FULL)
2) A visit to one of the top stations on Mt. Etna (South or North, according to the winery we will visit), with walk on the old lava rivers and its old craters.
The tour is based on the area of Mt. Etna, the highest volcano in Europe. This area is very rich in terms of grapes intensity and taste. Local and ancient grapes are cultivated here: Nerello Mascalese (red) and Carricante (white), to mention a couple. The area is plenty of local and international producers.
According to the OPTION you have chosen, you will enjoy EITHER a wine tasting with bread, olives and local snacks only, with no visit to the vineyard (winery only), OR a full tour, with a walk in the vineyards, barrels cellars, and gourmet experience with 4 wines paired to 4 plates.
Travelosophy means excellence.
• Sicilian Cheese & Salame
• Zucchini & Broccoli Cake
• Aubergine & Spaghetti Roll
Departure Point :Catania, Province of Catania, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
We can arrange pick-up at any preferred location.Airports
- Fontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
- Porto di Catania
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.