Food Walk in Kenya's Capital
This activity is a unique way to sample locally grown fruits and small dishes. It comprises of food from the coastal region as well as fruits from Kenya's highlands. Not only that, you get to feed monkeys at the city park.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Tasting menu ✔ Roasted cassava, Cassava crisps, Roasted maize, Roasted sweet potatoes, Unripe coconut, Pudding with assorted fruits and blended fruit juice
What's excluded :
We will start of by having roasted cassava, cassava crisps, roasted maize, roasted sweet potatoes and unripe coconut.
We will then proceed to the market where we will have pudding with assorted fruits depending and what you would prefer. We will also have blended fruit juice, juiced veges like carrots and beetroot and sugarcane juice. Being in the market is an added advantage, everything we need is readily available.
We will go to the city park last. Here we will get to enjoy our meal as we hang around very friendly monkeys and feed them bananas, peanuts, or corn off the cob (the best), to feed the monkeys. This is an experience to remember.
• Nairobi Region, Nairobi Region
Departure Point :Aga Khan, Nairobi, Kenya
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. The Walk. 8/7/2019 - 10/11/2021
Tour with Cab 8/7/2019 - 10/11/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.