Food Walk tour of Old & New Delhi with a local guide
Enjoy Delhi through its delectable local cuisines in this evening food walk of Old and New Delhi. Walk through the streets of Kamla Nagar (one of the most famous hang-out places of Delhi) to taste local dishes like Shawrama, Momo’s and Bhelpuri! Explore the historic streets of Old Delhi to try some of the most finger-licking cuisines like jalebis and samosa!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks & beverages from Old Delhi and New Delhi.
- English speaking local guide
- Travelling expense of both metro and rickshaw ride.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (when option chosen)
- Entry/Admission - Kamla Nagar Market
What's excluded :
- • Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India
Chandni Chowk Market where we enjoy the most authentic Old Delhi Street food that is completely safe to eat. From Snacks like Jalebi's & Samosa's to Alloo tikki, Lassi & Amritsari Lassi
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Kamla Nagar Market, Chattori Lane, Block UA, Jawahar Nagar, Kamla Nagar, Delhi, 110007, India
Kamla Nagar that is home to the young generations of Delhi University. From Foods like Meat Rolls, Momo's & Much more.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :United Coffee House, E-15, Rajiv Chowk, Block E, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.