Foods And Sights Tour By Motorcycle
- See and feel the entire old Saigon in half a day from the back of a motorcycle.
- Gain deep understandings about our city's history, culture, way of life and foods.
- Meet friendly and hospitable locals.
- Taste some common street foods at AUTHENTIC local residential areas.
- Make your own coffee by common techniques at a fine local coffee shop.
- The group maximizes at 6 persons, so each of you will have the best care from our guide.
- Our tour guides are always full of knowledge, sense of humor, understanding, responsibility, dedication and flexibility.
- 24hour support from our office team.
- You will be picked up and drop off at your hotel. During the tour, our guides take you to all places mentioned above with great explanations and picture taking. You will also taste 2 common street foods with our guide's interesting stories at 2 local food stalls.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Bun Bo rice noodle soup/ Pho noodle soup and Banh Mi
- Bottled water
- All entrance and parking fees at guided sites.
- Motorcycle and English speaking guides with guarantee of Knowledge, Responsibility, Friendliness
- A cup of best Vietnamese coffee made by YOU
- Guide's fees and Foods
- Entry/Admission - Ho Thi Ky Flower Market
- Entry/Admission - War Remnants Museum
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Tips for guides
- Entry/Admission - The Independence Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral, 01 Cong xa Paris Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Our guide will deeply explain about this great architecture along with the CENTRAL POST OFFICE next door. These two master pieces have always been the unique symbolic images of old Saigon - not Hochiminh city. The feeling of getting lost in the heart of Saigon will bring you back to the old days when Saigon was the PEARL OF THE FAR EAST and the MOST WEALTHY city of Southeast Asia. If it's on the weekend you will be lucky to watch a street performance of Vietnamese traditional instruments right there. Moreover you can see university students in uniform taking their best pictures and couples taking their wedding photos.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Independence Palace, 106 Nguyen Du District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
We will stop in front and show you a great deal of interesting stories of the civil war of Vietnam. This building was where the southern Vietnamese presidents lived and ruled the country in south and against north. You will also see the 2 tanks that hit the Palace's gate on April 30th 1975 and ended the Vietnam war.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Venerable Thich Quang Duc Monument, Corner of Cach Mang Thang Tam & Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Ho Chi Minh City 70000 Vietnam
This is an intersection of Old Saigon where the Honnored Buddhist Monk Thich Quang Duc burnt himself to protest the south Vietnam president Ngo Dinh Diem. Right now a huge and beloved statue of the monk is located with respectful urn for people’s worshipping. Through our guide’s explanation, you will understand more deeply about the conflicts between Buddhism and Catholic in 1960s, and a bit about the TODAY’s religious life of the Vietnamese.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Ho Thi Ky Flower Market, Ho Thi Ky Ward 1, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
This is the most lively residential area and the biggest flower supplier of the whole city. You will be amazed by the lively lifestyle of the locals always hard working but smiling. You can also see the wet market where alive fish and frogs are sold on the ground. This will help you to gain a better understanding of how the local people live and make a living.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: War Remnants Museum, 28 Vo Van Tan Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
For this site, it's worth going inside and spend 45 minutes getting to know about the Vietnam war. The museum themes are The roots of war, damage of war, sorrows of war, agent orange, warfare statistics, scary weapons and worldwide demonstrations. Beside that, we will share some personal stories that you can't read else where.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We only pick up guests at hotels around District 1 and 3. If your location is away from those district, please kindly come to Sheraton Hotel 88 Dong Khoi D1 by yourself, and be ready 10 minutes prior departure time.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers afraid of traffic
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.