For Cruisers: Private Halfday Ephesus Tour
This is a customized half-day private tour with an expert local guide for cruise passengers from/to Kusadasi Port.
This is a private tour, vehicle solely reserved for your party use.
Explore Ancient Ephesus; The best-preserved classical city in Eastern Mediterranean
Visit House of Virgin Mary where she spent her last days.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional licenced tour guide
- All sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary
- Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
What's excluded :
- Admission fees to historical sites
- Personal Expenses
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
Located 6km to the north of the ruins of Ephesus, a church was built from the 6C AD to the top of the foundations of a house from 1C AD and it is declared by the church to be the final house where Mary spent her last days. Also, it is believed that the Assumption took place there on the 15th of August.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
An Archeological treasure, The best-preserved classical city in the Eastern Mediterranean. During the 1C AD, Ephesus was the second-largest city on the planet after Rome with more than 250,000 citizens. It was in the center of the known world and played the role of a gateway between the East and the West. With its giant harbor, it was also the center of trading in antiquity. It was not only a rich commercial city but also the honeymoon place of Mark Anthony and Cleopatra. It is also home to one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, Temple of Artemis.
Ephesus is also so well preserved that, walking on the ancient streets among the beautiful monuments such as the third largest library of the ancient world or the largest roman theatre on the Asia continent, gives you the feeling of a time traveler.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The tour guide will be waiting for you with a sign your name written on itPorts
- Kusadasi Port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.