Fort San Lorenzo, Panama Canal and Visit to the Organic Farm Abuela Carmen!
You can experience Colon region in Panama city in a unique way, travelling with a local guide who own a little farm and sells organic products to many nice restaurants in the city.
1.- Fort San Lorenzo.
2.- Crossing Gatun Locks in Panama Canal.
3.- Organic Farm visit with Hordebackriding.
All included: Entry fees, transporation, Organic and local lunch made with ingredients of the farm, drinks and horses.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from your Hotel In Panama city
- Lunch with organic ingredients from the farm
- 1 Drink during lunch.
- Visit to Fort San Lorenzo
- Crossing Panama Cannal, Gatun Locks
- Horsebackriding around the farm
- Time to relax in a House with hammocks next to the beach
- 1 Cup Panamean Coffee
- Entry/Admission - Fort San Lorenzo
- Entry/Admission - Granja Alternativa
What's excluded :
- Tips to our guide are optional
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: LDS Panama City Panama Temple, Calle Rybicki 3172, Panama City Panama
Pick up all clients in their Hotel in Panama city
Pass By: Gatun Locks, Colon Panama
Crossing Panama Canal, Gatun Locks
Stop At: Fort San Lorenzo, Colon Panama
Visita al Fuerte San Lorenzo
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Granja Alternativa, San Jose Del General, Coclesito, Colon Panama
Granja Organica Abuela Carmen
Lunch and horseback riding
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Panama Metro, Panama City Panama
Back to your hotel in Panama City
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.