Fortaleza Roundtrip Airport Transfers
Be prepared for a smooth and easy trip to Fortaleza by booking your airport transfers in advance! Don't waste your time trying to arrange taxis or public transportion and book your transfers today to ensure you get the most out of your vacation time! You'll be collected from the airport and taken to your hotel and then returned back to the airport for your departure flight!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Roundtrip Airport Transfers
What's excluded :
- Oversize/Excess Luggage
- You'll be met at Fortaleza Airport by a Portuguese or Spanish-speaking guide and transferred directly to your hotel. As you clear customs, look for the friendly representative holding a sign with the Gray Line logo on it!
The best and fast way to get to your destination, 24 hours a day and 07 days in the week! Leave all the work to the staff that will meet you in the airport or at your hotel, and just relax on a quiet and comfortable transportation.
Keep in mind to give all the informations regarding the hotel or the flight companies so the staff will greet you and take care of your transfer on their best!
Departure Point :
A representative will greet you when you clear airport customs and/or at your hotel lobby.
AirportsPinto Martins Airport, Fortaleza, State of Ceara Brazil
Departure Time :Spanish speaking guide 1/2/2020 - 11/1/2021
Portuguese speaking guide 1/2/2019 - 12/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Fortaleza, Fortaleza, State of Ceara - You will be dropped off at your selected hotel or at the Pinto Martins – Fortaleza International Airport (FOR)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- At time of booking, you must include the following details: Airline, Flight Number, Departing City / Arrival City, Arrival Time, Hotel Name, Hotel Address, Return Hotel Pick-up Time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Additional measures might be added to our list of procedures as we receive guidance from the local health and safety authorities and as more information becomes available. And some of these restrictions might be lifted at some point in the future if we are authorized to do so by local authorities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.