FotoTour "El Rincon de Chapultepec"
All our tours revolve around the beautiful art of Photography, for all those who love to take photographs, without having to be models or have knowledge in photography.
Our guides will not only give you a fun experience but also the knowledge necessary to have photos that impact your acquaintances.
You will be delighted with our group photo activity where you will live with travelers like you and learn to take better photos of your trips, from here your next profile photo will come out!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide photographer
What's excluded :
While touring the following corners of Chapultepec:
-Estela de Luz
-Hemicycle to the Children Heroes
-Ahuehuete "El Sargento"
- Monumental Forum
We will tell you the story in a fun way, so that you know our beautiful forest, breathing fresh and pure air.
You will be guided by one of our expert photographers in Street Style and Lyfe Style, who will give you the best tips to capture your trips in authentic works of art.
We will make a fun group dynamic in which, with the tips that we will have given you, you will take pictures of your classmates so that you can return from this trip with spectacular photos, either with your cell phone or digital camera.
-At the end of the tour we will raffle an express session, for the most creative photo!
• Trail of Light, Avenida Reforma y Chapultepec, Mexico City Mexico
Departure Point :Estela de Luz, Lieja 270, Bosque de Chapultepec I Secc, Miguel Hidalgo, 06600 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :6/7/2019 - 11/4/2021
Wednesday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.