Frankfurt Christmas Market Private Walking Tour
Be prepared to discover the magical atmosphere of one of the oldest Christmas Market in Germany, dating back to 1393. Nowadays, the Christmas Market attracts more than three million visitors from all over the world, stretching from the main train station throughout town. The real heart of the market is the Römerberg in the center of the old Town. Get into the festive spirit by taking a ride in the impressive baroque carousel, listen to Christmas carols and church bells, smell the aroma of roasted chestnuts, try a Bethmaennchen cookies made of marzipan and almonds, a sizzling sausage and sip a cup of spicy mulled wine. From food and drink to hand crafted toys, tree decorations, candles and lights, the Christmas stalls in Frankfurt markets offer something for everyone.
You will see:
• Christmas Market on Römerberg, old town center.
• Town Hall
• Old Saint Nicholas Church
• Christmas Tree
• Baroque carousel
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide who will be with your group only
- Private guided Tour
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Old St Nicholas Church
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old St Nicholas Church, Römerberg 11, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Dress warm and let’s begin our magical journey in the heart of the Old City, at Römerberg, a
beautiful place to visit at any time that is transformed into a Wonderland during Christmas. Our
guide will tell you more about this historic centre with large square and beautiful buildings
including the impressive Town Hall and Old Saint Nicholas Church.
During Christmas time, Römerberg is the perfect shopping place for Christmas gifts and
decorations and also to stock up on Christmas specialty foods. Here, you can count over 200
stalls at the Frankfurt market offering arts and crafts and lots of traditional Christmas treats!
Prepare your cameras for the vintage merry-go-round and the 30-metre wonderful decorated
Christmas tree, and, if weather conditions allow, visit the rooftop balustrade of St. Nicholas
At the end of our tour you can warm yourself with a spicy mug of mulled wine and take pictures
of the wonderful view of the market’s beautifully illuminated Christmas tree.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Braubachstraße 41, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
2: Braubachstraße 41, 60311 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- This walk tour suitable for any age
- For this walk tour no transportation needed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.