Fraser Explorer: Premium Day Tour ex Hervey Bay
- Courtesy pick-up and drop-off from Hervey Bay accommodation. Please enter pick up destination when booking online.
- Full-day guided 4WD tour.
- Morning tea.
- Al a carte set menu at Eurong Beach Resort - choose from open steak or vege burgers, fish of the day served with a crisp garden salad and golden potato fries, grilled mushroom salad, pasta carbonara or ranch chicken salad served at your table with complimentary beer, wine, orange juice or soft drink. Kids can choose from chicken nugget and chips or fish and chips.
- National Park fees.
If English is your second language, we have MP3 guides available in Spanish, Italian, German, Korean and Chinese. Just let our Sales and Reservations team know when you book. These can be picked up from the Ticket Hut with a small, refundable deposit of $20 per device. Pre-bookings are required.
- Courtesy pick up from your accommodation and ferry transfers to Fraser Island
- Full day guided 4WD bus tour
- Morning Tea and Lunch. Please advise any dietary requirements.
- National park fees
- Day 1 : An intimate tour with guaranteed small number (max 18 passengers)Visit the rainforest and walk to the historical heart of Fraser Island and stop off for a swim in the fresh waters of Eli Creek. Beach time on the famous Seventy-Five Mile Beach including The Pinnacles Coloured Sands and the Maheno shipwreck. Visit Lake McKenzie, a stunning freshwater lake perched in Fraser Island's famous dunes. Advanced Ecotourism AccreditationMeals :Lunch
TO FRASER ISLAND FROM HERVEY BAY:
- Pick up from commercial accommodation between 6.50am and 7.45am
- Ferry departs River Heads at 08.30am
TO HERVEY BAY FROM FRASER ISLAND
- Ferry departs Kingfisher Bay Resort at 5pm
- Drop off to commercial accommodation
For bookings that include infants (0-3 years) please call our Sales & Reservations Team on 1800 372 737. All children under the age of 8 require forward facing carseats (not supplied).
Don't forget to bring a little bit of spending money along with you for souvenirs and/or additional refreshments (stop at both Eurong Beach Resort and Kingfisher Bay Resort general stores)
Opportunity to stay at Kingfisher Bay Resort and enjoy dinner at one of the 3 restaurants and return on the 8.30pm ferry.