Free tour in Spanish: fall in love with Modernism in Barcelona!
Remember that it is a free tour. A free tour consists of the following: at the end of the tour, you decide the amount you wish to pay the guide based on what you enjoyed during the tour. The amount they will pay on Tripadvisor entitles the reservation in advance of the tour but it is NOT the price of the tour. The price is decided by you :)
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eixample, Eixample, Barcelona, Catalonia
There is an artistic movement that forever changed the aspect of Barcelona: Modernism. In this tour we will walk through the Eixample neighborhood to admire emblematic buildings such as Casa Milà or Casa Batlló, and also others as wonderful as Casa Amatller, Casa Lleó i Morera, Palau Baró de Quadras, Casa Serra, the Tàpies Foundation, the Thomas House ... and other surprises that we reserve for you.
We will know the figure of the great architect Antoni Gaudí, but we will also discover other outstanding architects who left an indelible mark on our city, such as Josep Puig i Cadafalch or the great Lluís Doménech i Montaner. And we don't forget the most important thing: the people of Barcelona. We will remember the families that lived in those houses, their stories, their anecdotes ...
From buildings declared World Heritage by Unesco to pharmacies, grocery or clothing stores, cafeterias ... this immersion in Modernism will never be forgotten. We wait for you!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Carrer del Palau de la Música, C/ Palau de la Música, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Hotel Casa Fuster, Passeig de Gràcia, 132, 08008 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.