Freedive trip Koh Mak or Koh Rang National Park ( start at Ko Mak)
For the regular daytrips the boats are planned either to local dive sites or to Koh Rang National Park where we enjoy the clear waters and pristine coral reefs of this protected area. Both areas are suited for diving, freediving and snorkeling. The Padi dive and freedive courses are run of the same boat as the daytrips, making it possible for family and friends to have a day out together even when doing different activities. The boats have plenty of space making them comfortable for boatjoiners as well.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee for Koh Rang National Park
Our boats go out everyday for diving, freediving, snorkeling and Padi courses. High or low season, we make sure we offer you a nice relaxed trip for a full or a half day.
We will offer you 3 stops
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up is incl in the trip.Please provide us the resort name where you stay.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.