Freeport Snorkeling to Peterson Cay National Park
Explore the crystal-clear waters off the coast of Grand Bahama on this Freeport snorkeling tour. Aboard a spacious boat, cruise to Peterson Cay National Park to snorkel with colorful fish and other native marine life. An experienced guide will provide tips and show you the best spots to potentially see a shark (or not, if you prefer!). Snorkeling gear is provided.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Local guide
- Water dispenser on boat
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peterson Cay, Freeport Grand Bahama Island
Your snorkeling tour starts at 11:30 am at the dock at Fortune Bay Pt.. You’ll check-in, pick up your snorkeling gear. You will jump on the board of the catamaran that will take you out into the turquoise waters of Grand Bahama.
Relax on board and enjoy the sea breeze as your captain heads to Peterson Cay National Park, a small island off the coast. When the boat stops, put on your mask, snorkel and fins, and hop in the water to swim with the Caribbean marine life. Your guide will point you in the direction of the best spots to see tropical fish, hard and soft corals, and a variety of marine life.
When the snorkeling is over, hop back on the boat and re-hydrate with water from water tank that is available on board (and enjoy lunch if you've brought one along) while you return to the dock, where your tour ends.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach - All-Inclusive Resort, Churchill Drive, Doubloon Rd, Freeport, The Bahamas
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended you bring a swimsuit, towel, hat, sunscreen and snack.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Capacity on the boat reduced by 50% to apply social distancing. Equipment won't be changed between customers during the stay.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.