Fremantle Sunset Sail on WA's Iconic Yellow Catamaran
Charter 1 is the famous yellow catamaran everybody knows and loves. She's impossible to miss and hugely popular for taking guests on magical ocean sunset sails on Thursday to Sunday evenings (season dependent).
Watch Fremantle, the Port and Harbour come alive with a kaleidoscope of colours.
You may even be joined by a pod of dolphins or see humpback whales and their calves as they migrate down the coast from Sept – Nov. An ocean facing sunset in Perth is an experience you'll remember forever.
'Capella' is a luxury appointed 12.5m Schionning sailing catamaran custom built for tours and charting. She is noted for her stable ride and huge deck space at nearly twice the width of a single hull vessel, meaning plenty of spaces to sit and relax as you watch the day turn into night and the stars come out to shine.
Time of departure varies by time of year due to differences in sunset times - please check at the time of booking.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - A glass of sparkling wine on arrival (one per adult)
- Snacks - Shared antipasto throughout the journey
- BYO additional drinks at no charge (excludes spirits)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fremantle Fishing Boat Harbour, Mews Rd, Fremantle, Western Australia 6160 Australia
Your sail starts and ends at Fishing Boat Harbour where two iconic businesses come together. We then sail out into the beautiful waters of Cockburn sound and along the WA coastline. Watch the day turns into night and the stars begin to shine as you enjoy a magnificent west coast sunset from the best seat in the house.
Departure Point :Cicerello's Fremantle, 44 Mews Rd, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A reasonable degree of mobility is required for boarding the vessel and safe movement throughout the journey as we are sailing on ocean waters
- Please wear warm, comfortable clothes. No heels on deck (barefoot preferred)
- Remember, sailing can at times be a wet and windy experience. Sailing route is at the discretion of the skipper on the day.
- Start time is always 90 minutes before sunset. This varies by time of year and will be confirmed in the booking confirmation your receive from the tour provider.
- Expectant guests who are 28-36 weeks pregnant will require medical clearance to board. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate anyone over 36 weeks gestation.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.