Fremantle to Rottnest Island Roundtrip Ferry Ticket
Departing daily from Fremantle, SeaLink Rottnest Island provides a excellent value ferry service to Perth’s favourite island paradise, Rottnest Island. With hospitality trained staff on board you can expect premium customer service and a friendly smile to welcome you.
Choose from 3 different departure times which allows you to customize your day at Rottnest Island.
per adult from
1 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Round Trip Ferry Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Rottnest Island Visitor Centre
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Any activities
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SeaLink Rottnest Island, B Shed Victoria Quay, Fremantle, Western Australia 6160 Australia
Check in and board your vessel for the transfer.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Rottnest Island Visitor Centre, 1 Henderson Ave Thomson Bay, Fremantle, Rottnest Island, Western Australia 6161 Australia
Land on Rottnest Island outside the visitors centre and commence your day on the island.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :SeaLink Rottnest Island - B Shed, Fremantle Terminal, B Shed Victoria Quay, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our staff have been briefed and trained on hygiene and sanitising practices and we continue to maintain these practices in accordance with health advice. Passengers are required to comply with WA Government health advice at all times, including mandatory restrictions and observing social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.