French Art Deco Tour in South Beach, Miami Beach
Accompanied by our French guides living in Miami, immerse yourself in the history of sulphurous Miami Beach through its architecture. Art Deco facades, "Mediterranean Revival", South Beach - SoBe for Intimate - has the largest set of buildings of the 20s and 30s in the world: more than 900 listed buildings. Discover the most beautiful examples throughout an exclusive and original guided tour, full of anecdotes about the city and American culture.
From the mythical Ocean Drive to the amazing Espanola Way, South Beach will have no secrets for you.
per adult from
What's included :
- French Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ocean Drive, Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139
The most famous street of Miami Beach is a showcase of Art Deco, but not only ...
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Collins Avenue, 15000, Miami Beach, FL
Calmer than its parallel Ocean Drive, Collins Avenue has very beautiful examples of architecture, which our guides will make you discover the interiors.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Espanola Way, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Astonishing and lively, Espanola Way is an unknown pearl of Miami Beach.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :1300 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Return Detail :Española Way, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.