French Riviera Electric Bike Tour from Nice
Enjoy stellar views of the French Riviera on a 4-hour tour by electric bike; it’s a fun, easy, eco-friendly way to sightsee with the whole family. Admire the yacht-filled Port of Nice before embarking on quiet Mediterranean coastal roads to Mont Boron City Park, Fort du Mont Alban, the medieval Citadel of Villefranche and colourful Villefranche town. Your guide will show you a variety of beautiful panoramas around Nice and take you to spots not usually found in guidebooks. We then have a relaxed picnic on the beach. Learn about the sights, take in the views and discover secret spots not found in the guidebooks! Numbers are limited to 10 on this small-group tour, ensuring you’ll receive personalised attention.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of electric bike and helmet
- 1 bottle of water per person
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We have a special picnic deal with a bakery next door; please arrive 15 mins early to allow going to the bakery before the tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parc forestier du Mont-Boron, Route Forestiere du Mont-Boron, 06300 Nice France
Enjoy a ride on quiet roads through this city park
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Fort du Mont Alban, Col du Villefranche commune de Nice, 06000 Villefranche-sur-Mer France
Enjoy sweeping views from this 500 year-old fortress!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Villefranche Sur Mer, Alpes Marítimos, 06230 Villefranche-sur-Mer, France
We have a picnic on the beach near this gorgeous Italianate seaside town
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1 Rue du Pontin, 06300 Nice, France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age: 15 years. Minimum height: 145cm / 4ft 9in. Maximum weight: 120 kg / 265 lbs
- The tour does not offer the chance to go inside Fort du Mont Alban
- All participants must be able to ride a bike
- Participants should have an average level of fitness; you will need to pedal the bike for a while before the electric assistance starts to work
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- We have a special picnic deal with a bakery next door; please arrive 15 mins early to allow time to go to the bakery before the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Optional for guests: Facemasks.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.