French Street Art Tour in Wynwood, Miami
Accompanied by our French guides based in Miami, explore this unusual neighborhood throughout a casual visit, full of stories about life in Miami and the Wynwood neighborhood.
Street art has many forms, all of which can be seen at Wynwood. Learn to differentiate them, and discover the secrets of the neighborhood's large mural frescoes, which are also a way for artists to deliver committed messages in complete freedom, or almost.
And because Wynwood is also a hip neighborhood, your guide will tell you the best places for a drink, a meal, or to find unique memories.
Young and old will long remember this colorful neighborhood!
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Wynwood
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wynwood, 50 NW 24th St Suite 104, Miami, FL 33127-4447
An area of artists since the 1980s, Wynwood became accessible to the public only in the mid-2000s after a profound transformation. It is now a playground for local and international street artists who transform the old-fashioned facades of old warehouses into grandiose frescoes. A true museum of street art in the open.
Today one of the coolest neighborhoods in Miami, Wynwood hosts no less than 40 galleries, designer markets, numerous festivals and concerts, cafes, bars and restaurants with a unique atmosphere!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :2230 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by Miami Off Road