Friday Night at the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & Raphael rooms
Take a guided tour of the extensive papal collection of statues, artifacts and paintings by some of the world’s most distinguished artists in the endless corridors of the Vatican Museums during the incredible atmosphere of the Roman's night.
Get access to the pope's private apartments in the Raphael Rooms, see work by historic cartographers in the Gallery of the Maps, admire the Gallery of the Candelabras and more. Enter the Sistine Chapel and contemplate the glory of Michelangelo’s acclaimed masterpiece.
per adult from
What's included :
- Skip the line ticket
- Live guide
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
What's excluded :
- Food & Lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
See all the most important sights of the Vatican City with a guide in your chosen language. Skip the long lines to the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Viale dei Bastioni di Michelangelo, 25, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :V.le Vaticano/Musei Vaticani, 00192 Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.