Frietmuseum Entrance Ticket
This educational museum is housed in the Saaihalle, one of the most beautiful buildings in Bruges, which increases its attraction to tourists even more. It explains the history of the potato and fries and the different condiments with which they are habitually served.
per adult from
30 to 45 minutes
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Friet Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Friet Museum, Vlamingstraat 33, Bruges 8000 Belgium
On the ground floor you can learn about the fascinating history of the potato which originated in Peru more than 10,000 years ago.
On the first floor, the visitor can discover the history of the fries and how they came to Belgium and in the basement of the building, in the medieval cellars, it is even possible to sample some.
The Frietmuseum completes the choice of museums in harmony with all the others which the town of Bruges has to offer and allows the visitor to discover the origins of one of the greatest Belgian culinary specialities, of which we are very proud: potato fries.
The museum was created by the families Cédric and Eddy Van Belle who also created in Bruges the Belgian chocolate museum, Choco-Story, and the domestic lighting museum, Lumina Domestica.
Departure Point :Friet Museum, Vlamingstraat 33, Bruges 8000 Belgium
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Food available on site
- Open every day from 10 am to 5 pm (last tickets at 4.15pm)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.