From Agadir Port : Day Trip to Small Sahara of Massa and Tiznit with Lunch
Start your journey, by a stop at the fisherman village on the wild beach of Sidi R'bat, where you will have a chance to pop in to see the fishermen's caves and perhaps find some shells at the isolated beach.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Port or Hotel Pick up Service
- Port or Hotel Drop off Service
- Air-Conditioned Transportation
- Local Guide
- Wifi in The Car
- Lunch Meal (Couscous & Tajine)
- Moroccan Tea
- Seasonal Fruits
- All Taxes & Fees included
What's excluded :
- Soda Drinks & Mineral Water(1 €/ Bottle)
- Optional Camel Ride (5 € / Person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Agadir Tagesausfluge, B.P 230 Bensergao, Agadir 80 007 Morocco
Start your journey, by a stop at the fisherman village on the wild beach of Sidi R'bat, where you will have a chance to pop in to see the fishermen's caves and perhaps find some shells at the isolated beach. And then, drive into a Rally way on sand dunes and sandy terrain, on the side of the Atlantic ocean, then have a quick stop at Massa river, exactly at the park National of birds where you will spot -if you are lucky- some immigrating birds, before driving towards the walled city of Tiznit, where you will see the walls and the ramparts of the old city of Tiznit. Go for a walk in the old Medina (Old city), and browse the handmade Berber silver jewellery.
After the visit of the silver city of Tiznit, We will drive towards the atlas mountains, to enjoy a lunch of two meals (Tajine and Couscous) in a local Berber (Bedouin people) house, accompanied by a dessert of local seasonal fruits and a mint tea.
Departure Point :Port or hotel
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- port pick up is included
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.