From Bangkok : Ancient Ayutthaya Day Trip with Private Driver & Guide
Enjoy the services of a private driver on a day trip to Ayutthaya, the old capital of Thailand. Marvel at the historic temples and ancient palaces.
• Explore the former capital of Thailand with a private driver
• Visit the Bang Pa-In Summer Palace en route to Ayutthaya
• See the face of Buddha on a tree at Wat Mahathat
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private vehicle and driver
- Tolls and taxes
- Entry/Admission - Historic City of Ayutthaya
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historic City of Ayutthaya, Pratu Chai Sub-district, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya District, Ayutthaya 13000 Thailand
Explore the former capital of Siam on a full-day tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Ayutthaya is one of Thailand's most important historic sites.
At 07:00 AM you’ll be met by a private driver and head off to Ayutthaya province. Stop at Bang Pa-in Palace, a complex of royal residences first built in around the 17th century.
Continue to Wat Mahathat, thought to have been built before the Ayutthaya Period, in the 14th century. Visit Wat Phrasrisanphet, the former royal monastery.
The last stop is Viharn Pra Mongkolborpit, where a stunning bronze Buddha image is located. Around 4:00 PM you’ll make the return trip to Bangkok.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop off from all hotel within Bangkok city area.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.