From Cairo: Over Day to Luxor by Flight
If you have only one day free while you are in Egypt, so you must see the highlights of Luxor. This day trip from Cairo.
You'll get up before the crack of dawn and fly to Luxor, where you'll visit sites such as the Valley of Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshpsut and the Colossi of Memnon.
After lunch, you'll visit the Luxor and Karnak Temples before returning to Cairo by plane.
per adult from
12 to 14 hours
What's included :
- Domestic Flight Ticket: Cairo - Luxor / Luxor- Cairo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cairo or Giza
- Lunch - In Luxor
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for mentioned sites
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- Start your private tour from your hotel at 4:30 am where you will meet your representative who will pick you up to the airport.
Upon arrival to Luxor airport you will find your representative waiting you, then you will start your amazing day in Luxor to see The Valley of The Kings, the temple of powerful Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon at the West Bank.
After finishing in West Bank of Luxor you will cross the Nile River to have you lunch.
After that you will start exploring the two famous temples which are Luxor Temple and Karnak Temple in the East Bank of Luxor.
At the end, you will be transferred to take your flight back to Cairo.
Upon arrival Cairo airport you will find your representative waiting you to transfer you to your hotel.
Departure Point :
We pickup and drop-off all our guests in Cairo or Giza
OtherCairo, Cairo Governorate, EgyptGiza District, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :Cairo, Cairo Governorate, EgyptGiza District, Giza Governorate, Egypt
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Start from Tuesday, September 1st 2020, passengers of all nationalities, including Egyptians, are required to provide negative PCR Test Certificate for (COVID-19) issued not more than 48 hours prior to arrival to any of the Egyptian Airports. Don't forget to bring your own face mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.