From Canals to Tunnels in Cu Chi
Enjoy the historic area of Cu Chi Tunnels (Ben Duoc Tunnels) you will know how people living under the ground during the war and then visit the local community to have the real local family lunch. Through the 9-hr day tour starting from the hub of Saigon (HCMC), the car will stop at An Nhon Tay market for you to discover the local trading, then the tunnels for 2-hr. You will go to a typical house in the nearby for lunch with the local family. Discover how people make rice paper traditionally and how to do farming in the paddy field will be included to the tour before heading back to the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Use of bicycle
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Getting out of the city in early morning, you'll go further to the north west of the city and stop by a local market, An Nhon Tay to see how local people exchange what they have in their garden with others in the community. After that you will head to Cu Chi Tunnels (Ben Duoc Tunnels) for approximately 2-hr to know how people living under the ground during the war. Get out from the tunnels then you will go to a local house in the commune nearby to have a local family lunch and see how people make rice paper traditionally and taste it. Cycling along the canals to see the padding field and enjoy the peaceful countryside in Cu Chi is a thing you should not miss. Discover the local farming before coming back to the city before sunset is as a close of the day.
Departure Point :Centrally located HCMC hotels
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.