From Chiang Mai: Inthanon National Park 9-Hour Group Tour
Don’t let limited time in northern Thailand stop you discovering the beauty of Doi Inthanon National Park. Tick off more attractions in less time during a day trip to the Chiang Mai countryside, famous for Thailand’s highest mountain and Vachiratharn. This stress-free day trip transports you between sights in air-conditioned comfort and comes with the insider knowledge of your guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off with minimum 2 passengers/booking (within the service area)
- Transportation by 9-seater, VIP air-conditioned van
- English-speaking guide
- Admission fees
- Set menu lunch at the restaurant at the Royal Agricultural Research Center
- Drinking water and a cold refreshment towel
- Accident insurance
- Entry/Admission - Doi Inthanon National Park
What's excluded :
- Options or meals not mentioned in the tour description
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 119 Moo 7 Ban Luang Subdistrict, Doi Inthanon National Park 50270 Thailand
Depart Chiang Mai for Doi Inthanon National Park to see Thailand’s highest mountain in the tropical forests south of the city. Go to the highest peak for a panoramic view and pay your respects at the shrine of King Intharawichayanont.
Next, enjoy a short hike along the Angkha Natural Trail. See the twin stupas that commemorate the birthday of King Bhumibol and Queen Sirikit. Go to a local market of the Hmong hill tribe before visiting the Royal Agricultural Research Center, set up to support local projects in place of opium farming.
After lunch at the centre, explore the Karen hill tribe village of Mae Klang Luang and get a stunning view of the Vachiratharn Waterfall.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop off from all hotel within Chiang Mai city area.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.