From Chiang Mai: White Temple & Golden Triangle Day Trip
• Admire the beauty of the famous White Temple in Chiang Rai
• Visit the Golden Triangle where Myanmar, Laos and Thailand meet
• Take a boat trip along the Mekong River and marvel at the natural scenery
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip hotel transfers (within 6 km of the city center)
- Transportation by 9-seater VIP air-conditioned van with experienced driver
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Admission fees
- Lunch at a local restaurant (with drinking water)
- Boat trip on the Mekong River
- Coffee or tea break on the way back to Chiang Mai
- Drinking water
- Refreshing cold towel
- Travel accident insurance
- Entry/Admission - Wat Rong Khun
What's excluded :
- Tour options and meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses
- Tips for the guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Rong Khun, Lahaul-Spiti Pa O Don Chai Subdistrict, Chiang Rai 57000 Thailand
After a 07:00 AM pick-up in central Chiang Mai, depart for Chiang Rai, stopping for a short break at Mae Kachan hot springs.
Visit Wat Rong Khun, the White Temple, before continuing to the Golden Triangle area. Visit Wat Phra That Chedi Luang in Chiang Saen Ancient City and see the Thailand, Laos and Myanmar borders from the Golden Triangle viewpoint.
Stop for lunch before visiting the private Opium Museum, where you’ll learn the story of the opium trade and its significance. Enjoy a long-tail boat trip on the mighty Mekong River.
On the way back to Chiang Mai take a break to stretch your legs in Mae Suay or Wiang Pa Pao district and enjoy a cup of coffee or tea. The estimated arrival time in Chiang Mai city is 08:00 PM.
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up and drop off from all hotel within Chiang Mai city area.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.