From Cracow: Small Group Tour to Auschwitz and Birkenau
Visit the most important Memorial of the Nazi terror against Jews and European Nations on a 8- hour tour of Auschwitz- Birkenau from Cracow. Explore both camps on your own. Before you start your tour receive guidebooks available in 19 languages and all important information regarding what you must see. Spend two hours at Auschwitz and at least one hour and a half at Birkenau Memorial.
Go through the museum at your own pace without being tied to a large group. Enjoy the comfort of independent tour and have time for taking pictures and reading relevant description unlike the participants of a guided tour.
• Guidebooks available in following languages: Spanish, French, Portugues, Italian, German, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian, English, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Polish, Greek, Turkish, Czech, Hungarian, Ukrainian;
• Round- trip transfer from Cracow;
• Assistance of the tour leader;
• Comfort of independent tour without being tied to guided groups;
• Visiting at your own pace.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- guidebooks in requested language
- Admission Ticket for the museum
- English speaking host
- round- trip transfer from Cracow
- Entry/Admission - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
What's excluded :
- live guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau, ul. Wiezniow Oswiecimia 20 Entrance to the Museum is located at Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej Str. no. 11, Oswiecim 32-603 Poland
The tour begins in the center of Cracow. Travel in an air-conditioned vehicle for approximately 90 minutes to the small town of Oświęcim. Upon arrival receive guidebooks in requested language and all necessary information from our English- speaking driver. Explore former German Nazi concentration camps both: Auschwitz I and Auschwitz II- Birkenau. Spend 2 hours in the Museum visiting on your own numerous exhibitions on the grounds of Auschwitz I. From there make your way with our knowledgeble driver to the second camp: Auschwitz II Birkenau. See the remnants of wooden and brick barracks for prisoners, infamous gas chambers and crematoria. Spend at least one and a half hour there. Finish your tour and go back to Cracow to the starting point, seeing various landmarks on the way.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Pawia 18a, 31-154 Kraków, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.