From Dead Sea a Day Excursion to Petra
Marvel at the overlapping red-rose colors of Petra in a very special experience of one-day tour with your driver and private transfer.
per adult from
9 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- To buy “Jordan Pass"; Includes entrance fees to all sites + Entry Visa) https://www.jordanpass.jo/
- Local Guide for Petra visit (2 hours only): 85 USD per excursion
- Private English-speaking guide: 215 USD per excursion
- Lunch - Lunch inside site of Petra: 30 USD per person // Lunch outside site of Petra: 15 USD per person
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Petra - Wadi Musa 77110 Jordan
Pick up from your residence at the Dead Sea, transfer to the Red-Rose city of Petra; one of the new Seven Wonders of the World and a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is a unique city, carved into the sheer rock face by the Nabataeans, an industrious Arab people who settled here more than 2000 years ago, turning it into an important junction for the silk, spice and other trade routes that linked China, India and southern Arabia with Egypt, Syria, Greece and Rome. Upon arrival, enter the city through 1KM long narrow gorge which is flanked either side by 80m high cliffs! Notice the dazzling colors and formations of the rocks. Visit the Treasury, the Roman Theater, the Royal Tombs, the Court, Qasr Al Bent and the Church. Upon completion, transfer back to your hotel at the Dead Sea for drop off.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your residence at the Dead Sea, location to be advised by clients
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.