From Delhi : Agra Same Day Tour including Lunch
03:00 AM - Pick up from your hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida and also from Airport. Drive to Agra enjoy 3 hours of peaceful ride in your own Private Air Conditioned Car.
06:00 AM - You will arrive Agra, you will meet your Tour Guide and then you will proceed to visit Taj Mahal. Explore Taj Mahal sunrise view. Spend around 2 hours in the mousoleum.
08:00 AM - After visiting Taj Mahal your next monuments will be Agra Fort which was built by Great Mughal Emperor “Akbar”. Spend around 1 hour in the building.
09:00 AM - After visiting Agra Fort you will proceed to Restaurant for breakfast / heavy meal. Spend some time in Restaurant and Relax.
09:30 AM - If you are not in a hurry and also want to explore another site then you can visit Mehtab Bagh. Explore the rear view of Taj Mahal shadowing on the river Yamuna.
10:00 AM - Drive back to New Delhi.
01:00 PM - Arrive back in Delhi and Departure to Hotel / Airport.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Pick Up & Drop Off
- All Transfers & Sight Seeing
What's excluded :
- Monuments Entrance Fees
- Tips & Gratuities
- Hard Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Itmad-ud-Daula
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
The Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan, the builder.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Agra Fort is a historical fort in the city of Agra in India. It was the main residence of the emperors of the Mughal Dynasty until 1638, when the capital was shifted from Agra to Delhi. Before capture by the British, the last Indian rulers to have occupied it were the Marathas
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Itmad-ud-Daula, Moti Bagh, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282006, India
Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Baby Taj", the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Taj Mahal
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up available from Airport, Hotel ,Railway Station & Bus StandAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.