From Delhi: 2 Day Haridwar & Rishikesh Tour
Embark on this spiritual and cultural two day tour of the holy land of Ganges, Haridwar (“The Gateway to the Gods)” and Rishikesh, (the Yoga capital of the world). Experience the incredible and powerful Aarti ceremony, visit ancient temples and get a chance to bask in the spirituality of the country in this unforgettable tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide on both days of the tour
- Air-Conditioned private vehicle with Wifi service
- Hotel/airport pick-up and drop off
- Local sightseeing in Haridwar and Rishikesh
- As a thank you gesture you will get a Polaroid picture per booking. In case you want more pictures the charge will be 80Rs per picture.
What's excluded :
- Hotel Accommodation
- Tips and gratuities for guide or driver(recommended)
- Day 1 (Delhi to Haridwar)
This exclusive tour of Haridwar and Rishikesh will begin 6 in the morning with your guide picking from your hotel in a private vehicle. You will then continue on this beautiful journey with a long 5-hour drive to Haridwar with your guide where you can learn more about Hinduism and the cultural values of India from him.
Upon reaching Haridwar, (the land also known as the “Gateway to the Gods”) check-in to the hotel; relax for a while before joining your guide for lunch (at your own expense).Post lunch, you will take a fun cable ride to the top of one of the hills to explore the very gorgeous Mansa Devi and Chandi Devi Temple (Ancient holy temples where wishes are said to get fulfilled).
In the evening, witness the magical and powerful Aarti on the banks of Ganga where you’ll see thousands of devotees and priests offering prayers holding diyas (lamps) and flowers. Post Aarti return to your hotel for dinner and stay overnight in Haridwar.
Day 2 (Rishikesh to Delhi)
Start your day 2 and head to the Yoga capital of the world, Rishikesh. Explore this magical town with iconic places like Lakshman Jhoola and Raam Jhoola (the popular suspension bridges across the river Ganges).
Follow your guide further and visit some of the most gorgeous and quirky Ashrams like Sivananda Ashram, Pramath Niketan Temple, Gita Bhawan, Swarg Ashram, Maa Anandamayee Ashram, Beatles Ashram along with the stunning and gorgeous local markets of Rishikesh.
Enjoy a traditional lunch in Rishikesh before heading back to Delhi. You will arrive in Delhi by 7 in the evening and will be dropped off at your hotel or at the Airport whichever suits you the best!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Delhi NCR region
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended to book your hotel in Haridwar only. This helps with the organization of the tour
- Knees and shoulders must be covered in temples.
- Shoes and slippers need to be removed before entering any religious places.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.