From Dubai: Abu Dhabi Qasr Al Watan Palace, Grand Mosque & Etihad Towers
Take a memorable journey through the capital city of UAE with this full day tour. Immerse yourself in the tranquillity of Sheikh Zayed Mosque, marvel at the Al Watan Palace and see the splendid Etihad Towers.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation by clean and air-conditioned modern vehicle
- Professional licensed tour guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- An Abaya during the Mosque tour (for female guests, to be returned after the tour)
- Entry/Admission - Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center
- Entry/Admission - Etihad Towers
- Entry/Admission - Qasr Al Watan
What's excluded :
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above
- Guided tour within the Al Watan Palace (entrance only)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
You will be picked from your hotel or preferred location to begin the trip. Enjoy the scenic views and relax during the 90-minute (approx.) drive from Dubai to Abu Dhabi. Begin the Abu Dhabi exploration with Sheikh Zayed Mosque and marvel at its exquisite Islamic Architecture. Stroll through the spacious hallways of the mosque and relish the serenity of its interiors. Admire the extravagant decorations such as captivating wall arts, get a look at the world’s third-largest chandelier decked with Swarovski crystals and the world’s largest carpet beautifully laid in the prayer hall.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Etihad Towers, Corniche West St Opp Emirates Palace Hotel, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
After that, drop into Marina Mall and enjoy a delicious lunch at your own expense at one of the mall’s eateries. Afterward, proceed to Etihad Towers, a complex of five opulent skyscrapers. Enjoy the grand view of the building before entering its Observation deck located on the 74th floor. Spectate the stunning city of Abu Dhabi and its famed landmarks such as the Emirates Palace and the Presidential Palace from the vantage point.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Qasr Al Watan, Al Ras Al Akhdar, Abu Dhabi 001 United Arab Emirates
Next, visit Qasr Al Watan, also known as the “Palace of the Nation.” The spectacular palace offers a glance into the Arabian heritage, history and a timeline of events that framed the nation of the UAE. Enjoy the splendid displays in the palace, discern the richness of Emirati history and witness intricate craftsmanship. After that you will be dropped back to your hotel or preferred location.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary Pickup is available from Dubai city hotels, apartments, and Cruise terminal Dubai ( Port Rashid ). Pickup from DXB Airport available from Holiday Inn Airport hotel. Pickup from Bab Al Shams, Al Maha resort, and Jebel Ali is available with an additional fee.Ports
- Cruise Terminal 2, Port Rashid - Dubai, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- When visiting the mosque women must wear long loose clothing and should ensure their arms, legs, and head are fully covered. Men must cover shoulders and below knees. Tattoos should be covered properly.
- At the mosque, a long abaya with a scarf (long black dress attire) will be provided to women by the local partner, which has to be returned. No clothing will be provided for men.
- On Fridays, the mosque is open from 5 PM to 7 PM. It's not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during Islamic festivals. The mosque may be closed to tourists on certain dates, which would be announced by the authorities a few days before.
- Qasr Al Watan has the right to close the entrance without any notice, during a Presidential Event. however, it will be replaced with Heritage Village if closed.
- The palace will provide a shuttle bus from the main gate to the entrance.
- Please note guided tours are not permitted in the palace. However, your guide will explain the key features of the palace prior to entry.
- Lunch not included - you will be given time for lunch at Marina Mall, Food court OR The Corniche side Restaurant (at your own expense). Restaurants will not be available during the month of Ramadan (23 April to 23 May 2020), it is recommended to carry some snacks with you.
- The pickup time will be from 8:00 AM to 8:45 AM. Make sure to be ready at the hotel lobby by 8:00 AM. On Fridays, you will be picked up from 10:30 AM to 11:15 AM
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number for easy communication during the pickup
- All the passengers must be traveling from a green country, If not 10 days quarantine is required in Dubai & A PCR test taken from the UAE health authority in the last 48 hours is required to visit Abu Dhabi
- All the passengers must download “ALHOSN UAE” mobile app and register with UID number which can be collected from Airport immigration counter or if you already in Dubai by sign in this page https://www.gdrfad.gov.ae/en/find-my-uid
- Most travelers can participate
- Kindly make sure that you have an active contact number at the PCR testing center and this number must be used to register the app.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.