From Edinburgh: Castles of North Berwick
A relaxed one day trip to North Berwick that will awe you with seaside landscapes, castles and wildlife. You will discover Dirleton Castle and its renowned Victorian Garden, in addition to Tantallon Castle, marvelously set high on a cliff edge.
per adult from
What's included :
- Spanish speaking driver-guide
- Reduced groups of maximum 16 travellers.
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks.
- Castle tickets.
- Entry/Admission - Dirleton Castle
- Entry/Admission - Tantallon Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dirleton Castle, Dirleton Road, Dirleton, North Berwick EH39 5ER Scotland
The day begins when you leave Edinburgh at 9:00 AM, following the Firth of the Forth coastline until you arrive at Dirleton Castle, home of world renowned Victorian gardens and its Guinness awarded herbaceous border, in addition to being a garrison with more than 800 years of history. You will have an hour and a half to explore its marvels and choose to enter the castle, until we set path to the next garrison at 11:15 AM.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tantallon Castle, North Berwick EH39 5PN Scotland
By the North Sea shore, surrounded by legends and ghosts, the medieval castle of Tantallon awaits you, watching sempiternally over Bass Rock: the home of the largest gannet colony in the world. From 11:30 to 1:30 PM, you will have the chance to explore its surroundings and opt to enter the castle's heart.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: North Berwick, North Berwick, East Lothian, Scotland
After exploring these castles, you will have the freedom to get to know North Berwick for three hours. Have lunch on a vast catalog of restaurants, and afterwards take a walk on its charming sandy beaches. North Berwick is also home to the Scottish Seabird Center, which you can choose to visit until 4:45 PM.
Finally, you will return to Edinburgh by the Firth of Forth while you admire its coastal landscapes, until you arrive at the city centre at 6:00 PM.
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :17 Charlotte Square, Edinburgh EH2 4DJ, UK
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.