From Eindhoven Airport EIN, Private Arrival Transfer in Business Car to Amsterdam
Enjoy a private airport arrival transfer from Eindhoven Airport to your centrally located Amsterdam hotel in a comfortable business vehicle with up to 3 people. Avoid the language barrier and currency exchange when travelling on public transportation and travel in style from Eindhoven Airport and reach your final destination in central Amsterdam relaxed and refreshed.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- One-way private transfer
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Hotel drop off
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- Why spend your precious time waiting in long shuttle or taxi lines? Enjoy a comfortable and relaxing transfer in a private business vehicle with up to 3 people in your group and a multi-lingual speaking driver from Eindhoven Airport to your centrally located Amsterdam hotel or destination in central Amsterdam. Arrive in the city in style and soak up Amsterdam's landscape while being driven to your centrally located destination in the city.
Your driver will be waiting at the arrival lounge just after you picked up your luggage at Eindhoven Airport. Your driver will be holding a sign showing the name of the lead passenger in your group of up to 3 passengers.
Departure Point :
After you've collected your luggage, meet your Chauffeur at the Arrival's Hall. 60 minutes of waiting time included.
OtherEindhoven, Airport, 5657 EA Eindhoven, Netherlands
Return Detail :Amsterdam, Netherlands - Your hotel or accommodation in Amsterdam City Center
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note: pick up reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- Choose from different options with up to 3 passengers in your group
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.