From Hanoi: 3-Day Sapa Trekking and Homestay with Bus Tour
Trek through the lush rice terraces and bamboo forests of the Hoang Lien Son Mountains on a 3 day tour of Sa Pa from Hanoi. Learn about the different ethnic minority peoples and spend the nights at a homestay.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 2 nights accommodation at homestay
- Transfer by modern air-conditioned bus
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary: 3 lunches, 2 dinners and 2 breakfasts
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Entry/Admission - Y Linh Ho
- Entry/Admission - Ta Van Village
- Entry/Admission - Ban Ho Village
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
Day 1: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van
Stop At: Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai Tl152, Sapa 290000 Vietnam
Our bus pick you up at 6.15a.m-6.30a.m at your hotel in Old quarter or at my office: 47C Ly Quoc Su street if your hotel is not in Hanoi Old Quarter.
12 km of trekking, visit Y Linh ho, Lao Chai and Ta Van villages of the H’mong and the Dzay minorities. After
lunch at a local family in Ta Van, we keep on hiking around the village of the Dzay & H’mong where we stay overnight
in a local family for you to get to know their daily life of the local people: work, custom, embroideries, clothes...
- L, D
- O/N at the Dzay local house
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at the Dzay local house
Day 2: Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai – Su Pan – Ban Ho
Stop At: Ta Van Village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
After pancake made by your host family, we continue to discover Giang Ta Chai village, then Su Pan villages of
the red Dzao minority. After picnic lunch, we keep on hiking to Ban Ho, the village lies within a beautiful valley, home
to the Tay minority people who have their traditional house on stilts and we will spend the night here.
- B, L, D
- O/N at the Tay local house
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at the Tay local house
Day 3: Ban Ho – Nam Toong - Sapa
Stop At: Ban Ho Village, Sapa 330000 Vietnam
2km walking to a very nice waterfall discovered and named “the Lavie” by the French during the colonial time
in Vietnam. Enjoy swimming then go up to the mountain to visit a small hamlet of the Red Dzao people called Nam
Toong, then get back to Ban Ho before get to Sapa by Car.
Our bus will return you back at 4p.m from Sapa and arrive in Hanoi around 10p.m
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :47c Lý Quốc Sư, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, if your hotel is not in Hanoi Old Quarter, please take a taxi to our office at 47C Ly Quoc Su street (opposite St.Cathedral Church)
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Street Food Tours Hanoi