From Hanoi: Discover Trang An to Mua Cave
Explore Trang An complex - landscapes called as an 'outdoor geological museum' with numerous caves, mountains, valley water, trees, and the historic relic. In the afternoon, visit Mua Cave and admire the majestic beauty of the landscape here.
• Trang An Complex – a spectacular landscape of limestone and vertical cliffs
• Boat trip to Trang An grottoes
• Extraordinary stories in Mua Cave
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- • Car
- • English tour guide
- • Set menu lunch
- • Boat trip
- • Entrance fee.
What's excluded :
- • Tips, personal expenses and others not mentioned in inclusion
- If you stay outside of the Old Quarter, you will be charged $5 per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trang An Landscape Complex, Ninh Xuan 430000 Vietnam
Get a comfort pickup at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter at 8.30 and depart to Ninh Binh province. Take a boat trip discovering Trang An grottoes, which have forested limestone mounts contrasting in emerald water, caves, lowland, and rivers. Visit 11-cave-network with beautiful stalactites of all shapes and colors. Sailing on the river, you can enjoy a quiet and fresh atmosphere, touch crystal-clear water and listen to the sound of a bird chirping. This journey on the boat gives you a precise answer for the question why Trang An is considered “Ha Long Bay on land”
After lunch at a local restaurant, explore Mua Cave and listen to incredible stories told by our guide. See all the way to Tam Coc from the top of the cave. Climb 500 stone steps to reach the top of the mountain where you can enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and wonderful Ngo Dong River. We take you back to your hotel in Hanoi at 18:00.
Tour ends. Our guide will say goodbye and see you again!
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.