From Hanoi: Private Perfume Pagoda Day Trip by Private Car
Perfume pagoda is considered "the most beauty pagoda under Vietnamese sky". Join in this private day tour to visit mystery pagodas and float through winding streams with beautiful caves and stunning limestone mountain backdrop.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private modern car transfers
- English-speaking guide
- Vietnamese lunch
- Boat trip on Yen Stream rowing by local people
- All taxes and services charge
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Beverages and other meals are not part of the program
- Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Perfume Pagoda, Huong Son My Duc, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
The car and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel at 08:00 in the morning. It will take 2 hours to the port of Yen River. Then you will take a row-boat trip to visit Yen stream. After that, it will take about 1 hour to get to Thien Tru harbor. You can deeply enjoy the attractive mountain views as fantastic mirror-image in the crystal water mirror of the stream en route.
Then, it's time for you to go trekking to a cave, step-by-step you will arrive at Huong Tich Cave on the top of the mountain and see Golden-Silver tree. From there have lunch in a restaurant at the bottom of the mountain.
After lunchtime, you will go to visit the Heaven Kitchen pagoda and learn about Buddhism ancient architecture in Le Dynasty. You will then return by row-boat trip to the port for the next 2-hour road trip to Hanoi. The tour guide will drop you off at your hotel.
Stop At: Street Food Tours Hanoi, 24 Au Trieu Street Hoan Kiem, Hanoi 0084 Vietnam
Street Food Tours Hanoi, 24 Au Trieu Street Hoan Kiem, Hanoi 0084 Vietnam
Stop At: Phuc Yen, Phuc Yen, Vinh Phuc Province
Phuc Yen, Phuc Yen, Vietnam
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Customer's hotel in The Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem, HanoiAddress: Customer's hotelDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Pick up and drop off at Customer's hotel in The Old Quarter
Departure Time :8:00 am from Monday to Sunday
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.