From Hoi An: My Son Sanctuary and Marble Mountains By Jeep
Turn your day trip to the My Son Sanctuary into an unforgettable outing. Visit the well- known historical sites as well as areas rarely visited by travelers, offering unique insights into Vietnam’s Quang Nam Province and the lives of its people.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Bang An Tower
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses, Tips, VAT tax, Travel insurance.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Marble Mountains, Hoa Hai, Ngu Hanh Son, Da Nang 550000 Vietnam
8:30 Your Jeep and guide will meet you at your hotel. We begin our adventure on the coast road headed toward the famed Marble Mountains.
9:00 Dominating the skyline, we arrive at Marble Mountains. Its five mountains are named after five elements: metal, fire, wood, earth and water. They are home to numerous tunnels, pagodas, caves and many grottoes ready to be explored. Walk the stone stairs to the top of Thuy Son (Water Mountain) for a panoramic view of the nearby countryside.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bang An Tower, Dt609 Dien An, Dien Ban Vietnam
10:00 After exploring the Marble Mountains, we continue our journey through the countryside and the beautiful rural surrounds, making our way to Hilltop 55. Presently a quiet place to stop and enjoy the views, Hilltop 55 was historically a very significant war time site: featuring in the Indochina and Vietnam wars. Arriving at the top, the sweeping views and strategic advantage offered to those that occupied it can clearly be understood.
10:45 We are surrounded by stunning countryside and now it’s time to explore the tracks that are off the beaten path. Journey through the countryside and enjoy the local people working in the rice fields or tending the buffalo or simply enjoying the day. There are many opportunities for photos.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
12:00 We arrive at a local restaurant where enjoy a delicious local lunch of My Quang. My Quang is a provincial dish, named after the province of Quang Nam. Enjoy a coffee and enjoy your noodles and say hello to the local people also enjoying their lunch.
13:00 After lunch we return to the jeep where My Son is only a short drive away. These 8th century Cham Towers are impressive and, with our timing, we should have them mostly to ourselves. We enjoy a guided walking tour which begins with a short ascent along a track bordered by jungle. As we reach the top, the fascinating ruins appear. While you explore the area and your guide will explain the history of the religious site which served as a burial place for the Cham monarchs many centuries ago.
14:30 Our time at the sanctuary has come to an end, and in the mid-afternoon we begin our drive back to Hoi An. Taking a different route to that which brought us here, we take roads parallel to the Thu Bon River. The afternoon light casts a different hue on the farms, water and roads, great for photos or as a scenic backdrop for the trip. All good things must come to an end however, and we’ll reach Hoi An just in time for sunset.
17:00 Return to your hotel and the tour concludes.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will collect you at the lobby of your hotel to start the tour.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.