From Hurghada: Orange Bay Snorkeling Trip with Lunch
Experience the Egyptian Caribbean at Orange Bay: go swimming and snorkeling in the Red Sea’s crystal-clear waters, admire its vibrant coral and fish, and relax on its soft white sands. Sail to the best diving points and enjoy an open-buffet lunch.
Enjoy a full day of relaxation and fun on the water at one of the most beautiful areas in the Egyptian Caribbean, Orange Bay. Start your day with pickup from your hotel for a transfer to the main harbor where the boats will be waiting for you. Collect your snorkeling equipment, hop on board, and take the 1 hour sail to a wonderful snorkeling location in Orange Bay.
Disembark for a few hours of relaxation on the beach and snorkeling in the Red Sea’s turquoise waters. Sail to various snorkeling and swimming stops, where you can explore the coral reefs and see magnificent and colorful fish.
Back on board, enjoy an open-buffet lunch before being taken back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of snorkeling equipment
- Snorkeling guide assistance
- Lunch and soft drinks
- Island entrance fee
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- DVD or photos on the boat
Go snorkeling in the crystal-clear waters of Orange Bay
Feast on a delicious buffet lunch on board
Relax with a door-to-door round trip transfer service
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Hurghada. Pick-up and drop off from Makadi, Sahl hashesh, Soma Bay, El Gouna and Safaga are available for an additional fee.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.