From Jaipur: Private one way Transfers Cab To Agra or Delhi drop
Ensure a hassle-free arrival in Jaipur and avoid expensive taxis with this pre-booked transfer. Travel from Jaipur International Airport / Jaipur any Hotels to Optional Drop Location in a comfortable Private-ride vehicle. Transfers are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, so there's no need to worry about waiting around after an early morning or late night Transfers
per adult from
What's included :
- From Jaipur: Private one way Transfers Cab To Optional Drop (Delhi / Agra)
- Optimum Luggage Space for all Visitors Booked
- Snacks / Water Bottles to all Visitors
- This is Private Transfers Trip only your Booked Visitors will Join.
What's excluded :
- No Meals and Accommodation
- Looking to Plan your Golden Triangle India Transfers with ease of Skip the Line online Bookings, here we have ways to Plan your Drop as per your wish (Delhi Drop - Agra Drop begins From any Jaipur Location.
Lots of Taxis waits you on Airport / Hotels but finding reliable is tough to do in strange new country booking with Online Trusted Platform brings Joy and fun of ease of communication and Ease of co-ordination From Pickup To Drop.
Choose your Destination Drop Location and Make your city to city Transfers smooth and fun.
Departure Point :
Pick within any Jaipur Location and Drop as per Customer wish
AirportsSanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
OtherJaipur, Rajasthan, India - Pick within any Jaipur Location and Drop as per Customer wish
Return Detail :Delhi, India - Drop within any Delhi Location and Drop as per Customer wishAgra, Uttar Pradesh, India - Drop within any Agra Location and Drop as per Customer wish
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.