From Lecce to the Coast Full-day Bike Tour
Explore the beautiful countryside around Lecce with this 5-hour bike tour. Bike along the Adriatic coast to see charming little villages and hamlets with your local guide. Pedal through olive groves and down to the Adriatic Sea, where you can have lunch (own expense) and a chance to go swimming.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Use of hybrid bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Meet your guide near Lecce's Porta Napoli to get properly fitted to your bike and receive a safety talk to understand the day's itinerary, the ride to expect, and handling the bicycle.
Ride out and begin with an exploration of Salento, cycling through the town and heading east to reach the sea. On this leisurely bike tour, you will pedal through the typical Salentine landscape, dotted with wheat fields and masserie (typical farm houses). You will explore the countryside surrounding Lecce, cycling through endless olive groves and the charming fortified village of Acaya.
Reach the Adriatic coast, sunbathe at our favorite sandy beaches, swim in the crystal clear water, enjoy lunch at the beach club restaurant before returning to Lecce by bike.
Departure Point :Lecce Porta Napoli gate
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Total distance 40km to 50km on flat terrain and quiet back roads
- Total cycling time approx 3 to 4 hours
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.