From Livingstone, Victoria Falls or Kasane - Chobe Day Tour
The tour departs from Livingstone, where you’ll be picked up from your lodge or hotel for a transfer to the border. Your Botswanan guide will meet you after immigration procedures and take you first to the cruise on the Chobe River.
This breathtaking river is famous for its rich elephant and lion population, so keep your eyes peeled to spot the wildlife in the water and along the banks. Enjoy a fresh buffet lunch with several options at a beautiful lodge situated on the riverbank.
Then, switch to a game drive in the National Park. Your open-sided vehicle will allow you to see 360-degrees around you and at great distances over the safari, which is populated with elephants, Cape buffalo, lions, antelopes, and more.
Refreshments will be served throughout the tour to keep you cool. After a full day of experiencing the beauty of African nature, you’ll be dropped off back at your accommodations.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer to and from the place of activity
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Chobe National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chobe National Park, Botswana
Visit of the most popular National Parks in Southern Africa. Home to a variety of wildlife animals , you will see elephants, Buffaloes, Impalas, Water Bucks and with lady luck on your side the king of the jungle, the Lions. Do a Boat Safari and see a variety of water animals , bird species and other fauna.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel or lodge in Livingstone, Victoria Falls and Kasane.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.