From Luxor to Aswan 5 Day 5 Star Nile Cruise Guided Tours
• Enjoy a luxury river cruise between Luxor and Aswan to take in the highlights of ancient Egypt.
• Explore the Valley of the Kings in Luxor
• See the Philae Temple and the High Dam in Aswan
• Marvel at the Temple of Karnak, the oldest religious structure in the world
• Visit the spectacular Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 5 stars Nile cruise for 4 nights from luxor to aswan
- cabin with all facilities
- meals start with lunch end with breakfast last day
- all tours which mentioned in the program
- pick up and drop off by air conditioning mini bus
- Egyptology tour guide
- horse and carriage
- motor boat
- taxes and charges
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
Day 1: Luxor
Find out the great Egyptian culture and enjoy sailing Nile cruise between luxor and Aswan. Our professional tour guide will pick you up on time where we going to visit the great karnak temple. drive over and visit the beautiful luxor temple, after the fabulous tour check in cruise.get some rest.at night discover the old market of luxor. over night cruise.
• Day 2: Luxor - Esna
Early morning be ready for the fabulous tour of the west bank.
we going to drive down to the Nile where we going to take motor boat to get to the west bank. drive to valley of the kings. continue our great tour to visit the famous queen hatshepsut temple. it is great chance to be at the west bank of luxor to visit carter house the English man who discovered tut ankh amun treasures. back to cruise and start sailing. enjoy the natural views of luxor islands and the real culture during sailing. pass esna lock. get to edfu and over night cruise.
• Day 3: Edfu - Kom Ombo
Early morning we going to visit edfu temple by horse and carriage. back to cruise after the tour.enjoy your drink on sun deck while the cruise sailing all over the way to komombo city.arrive to kom ombo around sun set time and visit komombo temple. back and over night cruise.
• Day 4: Aswan
Around 5 am it is time to visit the most important temples in whole the world Abu simbel temples. back to cruise and get some rest.
at night you can discover the old market of Aswan. over night cruise.
• Day 5: Aswan - Departure
After breakfast we going to drive down to the Nile to take Egyptian motor boat to visit philae island temple. drive over to visit the famous Aswan high dam. end of service
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick all our guests from luxor train Station,Airport,hotels
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.