From Marrakech To Fes Through The Desert Of Merzouga: Shared
The trip of 03 days in the desert of Merzouga, will allow you to live an unforgettable experience, by visiting the first day of Ksar Ait Ben Haddou a true heritage which is part of the UNESCO World Heritage, in the afternoon we continue our road through the road of 1001 kasbahs and the valley of roses to the valley of the dades, where we will be housed in a charming Auberge, the next morning around 08:30 we will continue our way with the visit of the wonderful gorges of Toudgha, in the afternoon we will join our camping camp with tents nomads at the foot of the desert sand, to spend a night under a sky richly decorated in bright star, the next day we continue our journey by the road of the sultans towards the imperial city Fes, and finally in the afternoon we will arrive at Fes and end of the service.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Hotel pickup in Marrakech
- Hotel drop-off in Fes (The nearst point to your Hotel in Fes)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- 2 nights accommodation
- Camel Ride
- Overnight in Tente in the Desert
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou
Day 1: Marrakech-High Atlas-Ait Ben Haddou-Dades 330km
Pass By: High Atlas Mountains, 40000 Morocco
Your driver will pick you up at 07:30 am, and we will start 3 days desert tour from Marrakech to Fes to the Dades Gorges across the Tizi-n-Tichka pass of the high Atlas Mountains, with far-reaching views across the mountains, to the traditional High Atlas Berber villages.
Stop At: Ksar of Ait-Ben-Haddou, Douar Ait Ben Haddou, Ait Ben Haddou 45000 Morocco
Then you continue to visit the UNESCO World Heritage site and have lunch at one of the restaurants at the foothils of the Kasbahs. After lunch we will drive to Ouarzazate with option to visit the Atlas Studios and Taourirt Kasbah in Ouarzazate.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Dades Gorges, R704 Atlas Mountains, Boumalne Dades 45350 Morocco
Then we continue to Dades gorges through Skoura and rose valley, Dinner and night at Hotel .
Duration: 14 hours
• Dinner: Dinner is included
Accommodation included: Overnight in hotel in Dades Gorges, Hotel / Auberge, it depend to your budget.
Day 2: Dades Gorge - Todra Gorge - Erfoud -Risani - Erg chebbi dunes in Merzouga. 304km
Stop At: Todgha Gorge, R 703 near the town of Tinerhir, Tinerhir 45520 Morocco
After breakfast, we will drive from Dades gorges to Erg chebbi Sahara desert at Merzouga. Berber villages are scattered along the way, we'll pass through Todra Gorges,
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Merzouga Desert, Merzouga Morocco
Tenghir, Tinjdad, Jorf and Erfoud in which we'll feel the beginning of the Saharan oasis of Tafilalet, Once you arrive to Merzouga, you can enjoy a beautiful camel ride over the sand dunes and watch a majestic sahara sunset on your way to the camp. After reaching your destination, you will be greated with tea and smiles. You will be shown to your beautiful comfortable private( if selected in options) tents to relax and settle before dinner time. After a delicious meal, fire will be lit and a festive ambiance takes over with musical plays by the staff and cameleers under the starry night of the desert.
Duration: 15 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in a tent : Shared / Private / Luxury Tente (Toilet and shower inside the Tente). it depend to your Budget.
Day 3: Merzouga - Erfoud - Errachidia - Midelt - Cedar Forest ( monkeys) - Fes. 532km
Pass By: Location voiture Errachidia, tinjdade errachidia، Errachidia 52006, Morocco
An early morning wake up is recommended to assist sunrise from the top of the Chebbi sand dunes. you will have breakfast in the camp, Back on the asphalt roads, you will head north towards Fez via the High Atlas Mountains. On the way, we will drive through , Erfoud, Errachidia and Medilt. We'll stop for lunch and pictures of wild monkeys on the Cedar forests of Azrou before arriving to Fez. Drop you off at your accommodation.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Place 16 Novembre Marrakech Maroc، Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and guest houses (Riad ... or Dar ...) inside Marrakech city.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.