From Marrakesh: Ourika Valley & Atlas Mountains Day Tour
Explore the Ourika Valley in the High Atlas Mountains on a full-day sightseeing tour from Marrakesh. See traditional Berber homes, and visit a women’s argan oil co-operative. Refresh yourself by stunning waterfalls, and stop at roadside souks.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Tip (optional)
Experience the beauty of the Ourika Valley up-close on this full-day scenic tour from Marrakesh, and escape the hustle and bustle of the city for the day.
The Ourika Valley is the closest day trip from Marrakesh, but it’s not just its convenience that makes it special. Drive towards the Atlas Mountains, taking in the beautiful landscape of green meadows and authentic 16th and 17th-century Berber villages. If you take your tour on a Monday, you can even stop at a roadside souk.
See fruit orchards, vegetable terraces, and villages clinging to the side of hills. Marvel at the labor undertaken by the Berbers who hoisted materials to construct small houses up mountain sides, and work the terraces in a hostile environment.
Continue along the valley of palm trees, following the Ourika River. Fruit trees, tiny hamlets, riverside restaurants, and the summer homes of the wealthy will keep you occupied. Go to Setti Fatma to feel the refreshing waters.
Feel the spray on your face as you cool down from the African heat, along with the locals of Marrakech who have made it their favorite weekend retreat.
• Ourika, Ourika, Marrakech-Safi
• Asni, Asni, Marrakech-Safi
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up and drop off service is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.