From Mexico City: Taxco and Cuernavaca
In this tour the main points of the city of Taxco and Cuernavaca are known. It is a tour that cannot be skipped if art, culture and history are of interest to you.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Certified tourist guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cuernavaca, Morelos, Mexico
After being collected from your accommodation and departing Mexico City, you will venture to the city of Cuernavaca in the state of Morelos. Here you will visit the cathedral dating from the sixteenth century, which claims to be one of the first Franciscan constructions in Mexico. You will take a short break, before continuing your trip to the city of Taxco
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Taxco, Taxco, Pacific Coast
After arrive Taxco you will have the opportunity to taste a variety of typical food of the region in a local restaurant, the combination of authenticity and variety will make this a lunch to remember.
Once you finish your lunch, you will walk through the emblematic streets of the city to reach the famous church of Santa Prisca, here you can appreciate its Baroque style (Churrigueresco), and meet the history of the richest man of New Spain. You will also have time to experience its many silver shops, which are characteristic of this region, or to simply enjoy your 30-minutes of free time walking around before boarding the transport and returning to Mexico City.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Fontán Reforma Hotel, Av. Paseo de la Reforma 24, Colonia Centro, Cuauhtémoc, 06040 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
One of our guides will ask for your name registered in the reservation at the entrance of the Fontan hotel
Departure Time :8:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.