From Puno: Transfer to Cusco with entrance and lunch
Enjoy the beautiful landscapes along this road trip boarding an air-conditioned vehicle and relax during the direct and hassle-free journey from Cusco to Puno or vice versa. Explore breathtaking places as you travel between this cities.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Andahuaylillas Church Entrance Fee
- Raqchi Entrance Fee
- Pucara Entrance Fee
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Raya Pass, Peru
Get on board this full day bus trip from Cuzco, enjoying the wonderful scenery of Cuzco’s South Valley. Start with a visit to Andahuaylillas, a town where you will find a precious church from the 17th century, which boasts an amazing organ decorated with angels and cherubs. As the journey continues, you will visit the imposing Racchi archeological site, known as "The Temple of God Wiracocha". The last stop will be at La Raya, the highest point on the road between Cuzco and Puno and from where you will get excellent photo opportunities. Afterwards, you will arrive to the Puno bus station.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Important: Notice that for the holiday calendar days there is a charge up to 50% additional to the rate. Please ascertain of the dates before booking.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum of 2 persons per book
- Solo travellers need a supplement confirmation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.