From Quebec City: Whale Watching Cruise with Transportation
Explore the whale kingdom of Canada’s Charlevoix region, traveling on board of a zodiac boats or a cruise ship designed for whale watching. Get close to the mammals of the St. Lawrence Estuary, and see scenic villages flanked by the Laurentian mountains.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
9:00 am Departure from Place d'Armes
We have a 1.5 hour drive where the guide will provide information on what you are seeing along the way before our first stop.
10:30 am Stop in Baie-St-Paul at Laiterie Charlevoix, where you can buy lunch.
Then, back on the bus and the next stop is Baie-Ste-Catherine, the cruise departure location.
We will arrive just in time for the 1:30 pm cruise departure.
If you choose the boat excursion, you will have a 3 hour excursion and if you take the zodiac option the excursion will be 2.5 hour.
4:45 pm Departure from Baie-St-Catherine to Quebec city.
We will do a stop at Laiterie Charlevoix on the way back.
7:15 pm Arrival at Place d'Armes.
• Old Quebec Tours, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 3X2 Canada
• Economuse du Fromage, 1167, Boul. Mgr-de-Laval, Baie-St-Paul, Quebec G3Z 2W7 Canada
Departure Point :12 Rue Sainte-Anne, Québec, QC G1R 3X3, Canada
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.